Want some reasons to stay at Lauder School B&B?
- Stay overnight on your 150km Rail Trail adventure.
- For a shorter, highlight experience of the Otago Central Rail Trail, why not catch a shuttle to start your ride at Auripo, Oturehua or Wedderburn, take in the tunnels and Poolburn Gorge viaduct and stay a night at Lauder School B&B before cycling on in the morning to Clyde. (Pssst: it's downhill nearly all the way!)
- Stay with family and friends for weddings or other celebrations in the area.
- Take time to rest, relax and revive away from the bustle of your normal life unwinding in peace and quiet.
- Visit St Bathans and Cambrian villages calling in to Becks along the way.
- Go golfing - 8 country courses within an hour's drive (we can help you pull that together)
- Test your skills in the local fishing spots
- How about a retreat with your group focusing on what matters to you?
- Group or Family weekends away - a not-to-be missed opportunity to (re)connect with family or friends just to have fun together and create shared memories.
We can provide information and directions to the following locations; St Bathans, Naseby, Lower Manorburn Dam, Conroys Dam, Alexandra/ Clyde River Trail, Clyde Hydro-Dam, and many other attractions in the Central Otago region.
The Central Otago Rail Trail -
Lauder Ukulele Festival -
Alexandra Blossom Festival -
Alexandra Thyme Festival -
Clyde Food & Wine Festival -
For more details on the annual events that take place in Central Otago, please visit the CODC website here.
Alternatively, you can find all the information you need at Central Otago World Of Difference Official Website